Rasberry leaf tea.

Northstar enjoy your pineapple :)

I have nosed and nosed loads in the last week looking into what to eat and avoid and with pineapple I couldn't find anything that said in moderation it was bad for you.

And look at the birth rates of the countries that grow & eat pineapples and eat loads of peas (Caribbean) for that matter - they have good birth rates :)

:thumbup:I'm going to eat it tomorrow Macwooly, and you're right about eating stuff in moderation, I hate peas anyway but I LOVE pineapple

The thing with pineapple was during your 2WW but when it's a natural food I think "yeap I want it I'll have a little" unless I can find concrete, scientific research telling me to avoid it :)

Although caffeine is my exception to that and I have cut it back hugely and apart from one cup of tea each day have almost cut it out during the 2WW :)

I'm still drinking 2 strong cups of coffee at breakfast every day, it's my main vice these days (though back in my uni days I'd drink more like 6 + cups).

I've tried giving up but unfortunately it made me want to punch folk in the face.

It has taken me 5 years to wean down to the levels I'm on :) At one point I was drinking 4-5 expressos for breakfast and then 2L of coca cola in the day :nope:

Raspberry tea - it is herbal - if a tea's made from flowers and not tea leaves proper it's an herbal tea.

Personally, I drink it in place of black tea as iced tea (I too have done the caffeine cutback, except during AF, when I allow myself to have whatever I want). I flavor it sometimes with an extra tea bag of some sort of Celestial Seasonings; this time I put a Bengal Spice tea bag in with three raspberry leaf bags. If you have straight raspberry leaf tea as iced tea, you HONESTLY would almost swear you were drinking regular black tea.

Macwooly - I'm SOOOOOO glad to hear of your successful caffeine cutback - I'm very proud of you! I can imagine how hard that must've been.

The days I work (alternating three or four days a week), I allow myself one cup of regular full octane coffee in the AM (or I can't really function). The rest of the day is either some sort of herbal tea or decaf. It took some getting used to but I've managed to conquer it.

Well last cycle I took 75mg of raspberry leaf tea capsules and drank some as well from CD1 to ovulation and I am having a heavier period so looks like it helped my uterine lining to thicken up.

So I will be doing the same again this cycle :thumbup:

i have only heard of raspberry leaf tea to enduce labour, so this is reaaly good to know must try it, but im 44 do you think it would harm if im this much older lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->