Rash type.... thing

Irishmum

Mum to Alex
Reaction score
Heya ladies just wondering if any of you have experienced anything like this or could offer any advice....

For the past four or so days Alex has had a rash of sorts on her face, mainly her cheeks. Its almost like spotting that keeps coming and going. Is this normal?

For around the same amount of time she has also had quiet runny poo. Is it possible she's run down or something? She's taking all her feeds.

I don't feel like it's anything very serious but I do hope there's something I can do.

Any suggestions would be so welcome. :D

Tom gets random rashes - used to get them with runny poops too. They dissapeared on their own within a few days. As long as they are eating and sleeping and dont have a temperature they should be ok. if it goes on for long then take them to the doc. better safe than sorry!

Hope Alex gets better soon!

Thanx hun. At what age did he stop getting them? Was there any cream or anything that you used?
x

Not sure how old Alex is but at different stages I found all 3 of mine got rashes I was always told it was just the skin developing and maturing, changing from being in fluid (in the womb) to not being. As long as it blanches when pressed and she isnt ill I wouldnt be too concerned x

he still gets random rashes! i just left them alone.

zane has this its called milk spots! before or after a feed put vaseline on her face mind her eyes tho lol n they should get better :)

Nort sure if same but a post from me ages ago:
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/28302-red-blotchs-need-do-again.html

Thanx a mill ladies! I've kept her mittens on the last few nights and it seems to be gettin much much better (though she does hate them mittens lol)

Wobbs gotta tell ya how adoreable Caitlin looks in those pics! :) the blotchyness is the same with alex but she has big enough spots in the middle of them. Fingers crossed they stay away! :D

Thanx again! :hug:

x

hey hun ive got the same thing its defo to do withmilk for me bacause if maiya spits up in the night shell have this rash on her ear and should, gonna try the vasline trick cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->