Raspberry Ketones & Green Coffee Beans

sunshine03

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone tried taking these for weight loss? I am on day 3 now and looking forward to weighing again on Saturday. I am not making any changes to my diet as yet just to see if these work without making the changes. I swim and do an exercise class once a week. X

Hey im looking into rasberry ketone at the mo! Looking for peoples personal expiriences so hows it going? X

Hey im looking into rasberry ketone at the mo! Looking for peoples personal expiriences so hows it going? X

wow, that's a coincidence! I am a freelance writer and today I had to deliver 6 articles on the health benefits of green coffee beans, so I did the relevant research. It seems that they are not the miracle Dr. Oz claimed they are. In fact, some of their compounds could maybe be used in drugs that fight obesity and/or type 2 diabetes, but the green coffee bean extract products that you see sold online do not really work that well in the long term.
Essentially, the way those extracts work is based on the chlorogenic acid they contain. This natural substance does not allow your body to use glucose (--->carbohydrates) for energy, like it is naturally designed to do, and it forces your body to burn fat instead. Could that lead to long term side effect or affect your metabolism? I have no clue. Good luck in your weight loss journey!

wow, that's a coincidence! I am a freelance writer and today I had to deliver 6 articles on the health benefits of green coffee beans, so I did the relevant research. It seems that they are not the miracle Dr. Oz claimed they are. In fact, some of their compounds could maybe be used in drugs that fight obesity and/or type 2 diabetes, but the green coffee bean extract products that you see sold online do not really work that well in the long term.
Essentially, the way those extracts work is based on the chlorogenic acid they contain. This natural substance does not allow your body to use glucose (--->carbohydrates) for energy, like it is naturally designed to do, and it forces your body to burn fat instead. Could that lead to long term side effect or affect your metabolism? I have no clue. Good luck in your weight loss journey!

what about the rasberry ketone?

what about the rasberry ketone?

Didn't have to write about those yet, so no clue :)

I have been taking both for about 4 weeks now.......not made the slightest bit of difference in the weight loss! Energy levels are however up. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->