Raspberry Ketones

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Anyone taken these? Reviews?

I've just ordered some online after being recommend them by a friend who was stuck at the same weight for ages.

I don't have an awful lot to lose so it's a slow slog so hoping these will help a little

I read a ton of reviews on amazon, I don't think this supplement would be good for caffeine-sensitive persons as it causes a feeling of alertness and some brands are rather strong (bad for anyone who suffers anxiety!). I did just order some Satierial Saffron Extract as an appetite suppressant though (getting married in 6 months and want to lose weight before TTC!), supposedly there is no bad side effects of saffron, it works by preventing emotional/binge eating from happening by increasing feel-good serotonin levels in the brain. I'm going to try this along with CLA (conjugated Linoleic Acid). Try the saffron if you are an emotional eater like me! I have yet to see a bad review on this supplement and it was reccommended by Dr. Oz!.

I've been taking Raspberry ketones. I don't feel like they make me alert or give me energy. .., don't really think they are helping with weight loss either lol.

I'd be curious if any-one had lost weight with these?!

I've not tried them but a friend of mine swore by them for 3 weeks or so?... She decided to go on a "diet" 6 weeks before her holiday last year, did well lost about 6 lbs but she was drinking more water, eating healthy and excising whilst taking the raspberry ketones so i'm not really sure if they helped at all hah

Not much help i know :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"