Raspberry Leaf tea and acid reflux

pachamama92

Reaction score
Anyone else find that Rasberry leaf tea gives them acid reflux!? I had completely forgotten the same thing happened last time too.

I've never tried it before when I get it I take one tum and it goes away I see a lot of woman use the tea must be good

Hmm I never made the connection til you said something but yes! I've been having terrible reflux lately and was just thinking how nice to have a break from it tonight-- I forgot to drink my tea today! What a pity...the tea is quite tasty.

I find it aggravates my acid reflux too. Is trying to have a couple of cups a day but I've stopped for a few days to give my stomach a chance to recover from a bug I had.

Oh no, I get acid reflux really badly and was about to start the tea today! Now I'm a bit scared!

Oh no! I wonder if having the capsules would be any better rather than the tea?

I've taken a break from it for a day or two and acid reflux much better. Such a shame, might try capsules like tallybee suggests but just bought loads of tea and I quite like it too!! I've been taking Rennie after the tea but don't like taking that much! What a pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->