Raspberry leaf tea- worth trying?

I took RLT when pregnant with my daughter, starting off with 1 capsule a day at around 35 weeks and gradually increased to 5 a day. Some days I did a mixture of tea and capsules.

It didn't help bring in labour (I went a week overdue) but I did have a super speedy 3 hour labour and went from 1cm to holding baby in my arms in the space of 1 hour! Only took two or three involuntary pushes and she popped straight out. Hoping for the same (if not quicker) this time round! X

Sounds like my kind of birth experience! Hoping for something like this (or at least quicker than the almost 24 hour labour with 90 minutes pushing I had last time) this time around! Although my baby is breech at the moment so if it doesn't turn in time it may be taken out of my hands anyway
Xxx

Haven't read all the replies, but thought I'd give my twopence worth! Definitely worth trying :thumbup: start drinking ASAP if you're already 33weeks, try just a cup or 2 a day and slowly increase it up to 4-5 once your full term. My second stage of labour (pushing) was only 13mins with DD1 and 5mins with DD2. Took the RLT capsules with both pregnancies from 32w onwards (it doesn't help induce labour btw, which I know confuses a lot of people, it strengthens the uterine muscles and makes the pushing part quicker and easier) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->