Raspberry Leaf Tea

blink_baby

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I know its advisable not to start having it yet but im just wondering for future reference and to get some in ready. Also when is actually best to start taking it?

I heard you can get it in capsules or the actual tea? which is best? or do people do both? also where do you buy it from? ive never seen it any where..... but i suppose i avnt actually looked before, haha

Thanks for any help

xxx

I would like to know the same

Plus where can u get it from?

i take the ctablets i got form holland and barret, and now and again i drink some tea made with loose RLT, i got it in a little chinese health shop that smelt terribly of strong herbs

at 32 weeks 1 a day
33- 2
34-3
35-4
36-5
37 till birth-6

I've got the capsules started taking from 32 weeks - 1 per day then increase by 1 per week till you're taking maximum of 6 per day. I've heard they're as effective as each other, I guess it's all personal preference : / you can get them both from Holland and barratt if you're from the UK : )

My midwife said to take them from 37 weeks 4 times a day. They will help make contractions more effective but will not put you into labour. :thumbup:

You can buy both tea & capsules from holland & barratt! I take capsules as I don't like the tea at all!

im going to start taking the capsuls next week. :) x

i take the capsules and tea every day, though now the really strong capsules you cant get hold of easy anymore because of the new EU legislation on herbal medicines. but i got mine from bodykind.com

I drink the tea.

I buy it from Tesco.

I get 'Clipper Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea' 20 bags.

I drink a cup a day (started at 32w) made with two tea bags that have sit for about 5 minutes.

:thumbup:

im drinking a cup a day,made with two teabags.
and taking three capsules morning & night.
i got mine from holland & barret. :)

this might sound very silly but what are the benefits of taking raspberry leaf tea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->