• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ravenswood

J

Jade--x

Is anyone else watching the new Ravenswood (mainly us PLL ladies :haha:)

I've watched the first 2 episodes and I can't make my mind up about it, but at the same time I'm really intrigued to keep watching! It's so dark and twisted!

I'm loving it!! I love that it's darker then PLL. That creepy woman in black scares the crap outta me!!

She does me! Can't believe they killed someone in the first episode though!

I know!!! But I'm glad the character will be around still though. It's a very interesting storyline! I'm excited to see how the season progresses!

Me too! I hope Caleb goes back in PLL in January, this season of Ravenswood will be over when the next PLL show, but I know they said he was leaving. I don't want him to leave :( I love Tyler Blackburn lol

Noooo!! I was worried he wouldn't be on PLL in January. I thought I saw previews of next season, and he was in them! Maybe for only the first couple episodes. Or he'll just be a recurring character. I love Caleb and Hannah!

Me too they're so cute! I read though that they split up and then he left to do Ravenswood back when it was all just rumours, and they didn't split up at all, so hope he's still there :) he's my favourite PLL hogtie, and there is a few ;) lol.

Can't wait for tomorrows episode, I can't watch it until Wednesday though :(

Yes!
Only because Caleb is awesome though!
Mirandas growing on me!

Last episode has been the best so far, the first one was kinda slow. It's pretty interesting, I hope they keep it on the same track and don't go off on to a completely different weird direction like a lot of shows seem to do.

I love Caleb! Slightly off topic but has anyone heard Tyler Blackburn (Caleb) EP? I didn't even know he could sing?! He's actually pretty good but its only available on the US iTunes :(

Still haven't watched this weeks episode yet, been so busy! Gonna have to make time to watch it tonight I think :)

Its been cancelled, which i think anyone could see comign but hopefully it means a Caleb/Hanna PLL reunion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->