RBS/Natwest/Ulster Bank Customers

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Are you planning to stay when this is sorted?or are you changing banks?

Dean has an appointment with my bank manager tomorrow to change his over...

I'm staying with natwest for now,
I was very lucky and my account/wages etc being pain in was not affected
x

I am staying, my natwest account is an old staff account so I get all the benefits without the cost. I have my mobile phone insured for free and when I go on holiday the insurance will be free for the whole family. Road side assistance is included as well.

I'm staying with them for now.
Up until today mine was only a couple of hours out with each payment so pretty much unaffected. Today though payments I've made haven't come out at all :wacko: I thought it was mostly sorted now? I hoping mine goes back to normal by the morning as I have payments to go in tomorrow and friday.
I think I'm just going to see how it goes. :)

I will probably stay with Natwest but I'm not impressed. I'm really struggling to keep track of how much I've got and how much I've spent and what has and hasn't come out of the account. I can't believe it is still going on!

No way! We have a household account with RBS, we had been messed around once before and now this has happened we are closing the account and going with Lloyds TSB instead xx

We are staying,up until this huge cock up I've had no problems with natwest of it was ever to happen again I'd switch for sure

I'm staying with Natwest. I've had an account with them for years and never had a problem before this. They have always been friendly and helpful in the past. xxx

We are staying, we've had no problems with our accounts luckily as we got paid a few days before the havoc.

I'm just going to stay with natwest . Was suppose to be paid Friday - didn't get paid til Tuesday so I was affected.

Cx

I'm peed off now..:haha: Dean went to change his account over and got offered a posh spangly account!I've been with Lloyds for 2 years and they won't let me :xmas13:

Me and my OH wages didnt get sorted until the Monday - it was a long old weekend with mo money! However im going to stay with them - i just cant b bothered with the hassle of changing it all over!

Lloyds do it all for you :) all you need to do is sign the forms and they write to everyone to change DD over,your employer so wages get paid in and they write to the bank to close your old account :) xx

No way! We have a household account with RBS, we had been messed around once before and now this has happened we are closing the account and going with Lloyds TSB instead xx

That's pants :( Don't want to be a downer but my Dad is with Lloyds TSB and he is always moaning about them messing something up...

I'm peed off now..:haha: Dean went to change his account over and got offered a posh spangly account!I've been with Lloyds for 2 years and they won't let me :xmas13:

:lol: When I got my account with RBS they kept trying to offer me a fancy account with a monthly fee and all sorts of benefits, I kept telling them I have no real income! Daft.

I haven't had any issues with my RBS account so I'm staying put :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->