Re-heating and BLW?

Sarah+

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm doing a combo of BLW and traditional atm, though hope to go for all BLW once I convince myself my LO is not going to choke!

We eat dinner at 8pm, after he's already gone to bed (the time isn't flexible due to DH's work etc.), so LO isn't able to eat with us. I've been keeping left-overs and having them for lunch myself the next day and sharing with LO then. But now I'm wondering if this is ok? As long as it's heated through it should be, right?

We have leftovers quite alot, as long as it's heated thoroughly I don't see a problem :D

Sarah we have exactly the same situation and depending on what the leftovers are, I do sometimes have them the next day with Ruby. Things i don't do this with include rice based dishes, and the homemade pizza I make. As Lu says, just make sure the leftovers are reheated til absolutely piping hot.

Sarah we have exactly the same situation and depending on what the leftovers are, I do sometimes have them the next day with Ruby. Things i don't do this with include rice based dishes, and the homemade pizza I make. As Lu says, just make sure the leftovers are reheated til absolutely piping hot.

Why not rice dishes? Is that because the rice can become a little 'hard' when re-heated?

Check the Food standards agency website - there are very strict rules about re heating rice as it's an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. So I steer clear, but I should have said, it's a personal preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->