re-testing today

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls, got a BFN the other day even though AF is 4 days late. going to re-test again today so say a prayer xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

negative...again!!! awh girls feel lik cying, has anyone had negative tests before getting their BFP? AF still isnt here and unless my cycle is totally after changing then im dumbfounded. is it possible i ov'd later than i thought???

Sorry, wish I had some good advice. I think you should try to get a blood test if you're feeling any symptoms that could be pregnancy. How long are your cycles usually? How many DPO are you? Good luck! :hugs:

VERY possible that you ovulated late. That's what happened to me the first time my cycle was very late. MY cycles changed and i didnt ovulate until cd 20 or 22! GL! I agree with littlebird, if you are having symptoms go in for a blood test.

thanks girls, will test again tuesday and if still BFN and no AF then ill go to my doctor.

Littlebird according to my calender im 18DPO but then i could be off as i wasnt using opks. my cycles are normally 28days so hopefully AF will stay away and its just a late ov. xxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry :( SO frustrating! Honestly~ and I know it hurts to say and hear~ it's probably a true BFN.. but if you still go w/o AF and you FEEL preggo~ then you should go get a blood test like Little Bird suggested.

lots and lots of hugs for you!! :hugs:

hi jojo, I MC Feb 28th, first AF was 27 days, my last AF was 34 days and was heavy and awful, fx'd you get your BFP but i know cycles get messed up after mc. i was convinced i was pregnant as have never been that late before, but unfortunately not.
good luck and pray it is a BFP for you
xxxx

thanks girls, kinda after resigning myself to the fact that im just not preg and cycles are a little off after mmc. just have to wait for AF to arrive and start again. GL to you all thanks so much for the advice xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->