Re the post I did about writing to the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

karenal

Reaction score
You all went a little OTT I think about that post, not sure where the hell it went.
All I wanted to address was the fact that the Government do these things which are meant to support us, and yet again they are letting us down.

And the off topic posts, well Im not really bothered about those, I suggest people do their own thread if they want to ask something totally different.

The whole point about a forum is that you can tell people how you are feeling, and hope for some decent answers, guidence are support, not a load of grief.

Im happy that some of you got your HIP in a week or so, however as at today, there is the 8wk back log, so us just entering 3rd Tri are suffering with the thought that our grant will not come through until baby is nearly here, how is that healthy?

I now feel like I have no support out there, I think I will leave this forum as it appears to be a central point to be-little people and make them feel like burdens on society, WTF!!!!! :growlmad:

im sorry you feel that way. But like you said, we all have opinions, and its not their fault its delayed.

I am going to report this post so it gets locked before it all goes out of hand again like yesterday, theres no need to bring it all back up as its forgotten about now. Sometimes things get heated thats the reality we just have to move on and agree to disagree in some cases.

I know how you feel hun, im not getting in to the whole thing again, but I tried to put my opinion across on your thread and got ganged up on for it, and got called ungrateful etc etc. I too feel a bit disheartened with B&B tbh. I think im gunna give it a rest for a while too, just check back every now and again to see how people are doing. xx

The thread yesterday quite rightly got locked as it seemed to get completely out of hand and I think Purpledahlia is right to request that this one goes the same way or else the bitching will start all over again which is in no-one's interests.

i dont think there is a need to bring it up again cos it will cause trouble!

hopefully someone will lock it before trouble starts

Lou
xxx

Just read the old thread - why drag it all back up again? What exactly is it going to acheive? If you don't want people to "belittle you" etc then why not move on and not provoke people into disagreeing with you again? If you want to leave this forum then fine...announcing it in a thread is a little attention seeking in my opinion.

I think this thread should be locked asap.

I can understand that there still may be some tension after the original thread that got locked yesterday on this topic but as a team we dont encourage further threads to be made as they will drag the discussion back up and people will only get offended further and it just ends up going round in circles and becoming tit for tat

We always encourage members to report problems that they come across on the forum and we look into each and every one seriously, hence why the original thread was locked

If you have something further that you feel you need to respond to that was in that thread can i suggest that you take it up privately with that said member.

Im now going to lock this, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact myself or another member of the team

Thanks
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back