Readings from Joanne ?

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
Hey
I was wondering if anyone has ever brought a conception reading from Joanne off ebay ? and if so, how good is she ?
She is pretty cheap (only £2) so I have no idea how good she will be but I just brought one. Good thing is, if you order before 10:00pm UK time, you can expect the reading the same day. She doesn't even ask if you're TTC or if you've had any losses etc. She just asks for your name, date of birth and where to email the reading to.
I'll post what she said when I get it.
So has anyone else had a reading from her ?
:flower:

when i asked me and 2 other girls discovered she had told us EXACT same thing down to last word ... the other lady had 3 teenagers and was told she was having another boy and have 3 children in total - so im not sure about her x

Eh, oh well, only cost £2. Where did you get Jane and Aimee readings from ?

jane off ebay - cant remember her name though.
aimee i got her off a link on here shes £1.72

my fave is gail off ebay though she was very detailed - she as her own website too!

i wont pay loads either with gail though i payed £7 but i do think shes worth it!

Don't suppose you have the link to Aimee do you ? Sorry to be a pain in the bum !

im just trying going through old threads :)LOL i just hope i posted

If you can't no worries ! OH will prob have something to say about me spending so much on predictions anyway lol !

I had a readng from joanne and she said march 2011, a boy then a girl not so far behind. I then had a sandra reading and she said march 2011, a girl then a boy not so far behind, so im a bit confused lol. xxx

Wow. Weird that they both said pretty much same thing but with different genders. Maybe it will be twins! One of each !

https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/psychic123gail/
That's her ebay =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"