Readings

Amerail

Reaction score
I'm going to be offering Tarot card and pendulum readings for a while, so for those of you who are interested please post here as to prevent clogging up other areas of the forum. Thank you. :thumbup:

Edit:

I'm temporarily discontinuing readings so that I can do the readings for those who have already asked and also so I don't overwhelm myself with requests. Thank you for the understanding.

hi :flower:
i havent told my dad about being pregnant yet & i just wanted to get a reading on how it will go once i do tell him:wacko: :flower:

I'd also LOVE one, if you didn't know from my last post :haha:

you're a doll :flower:

oh yes please!!! would love a reading :) think your going to busy with us all queuing up x

Whoa. :shock:

Awesome. All of you should receive a personal message from me and then I'll begin working on getting your reading for you. :winkwink:

Me too please :) .....I know you're busy and discontinuing for now, but whenever you're open again my request is there :)

Hey Hun,

Whenever you are free again I would love a reading. Just shoot me a PM whenever you have time. Thanks!
Sarah xx

id really love a reading !! if you have time , would really appreciate it xx

I know you have discontinued, but when you are re-open (as it were) I'd love a reading :)
Just message me when you get the chance, and good luck with your pregnancy! :thumbup:

I would love a reading too, I'm new to this though. PM me if you re-open :) xx

i'd love one if you do decide to start doing them again :) xx

Wow! Your now going to be known as the BnB tarot card reader!! :D Haha. I'm glad I got one from you before you got too busy! I'd like to say thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->