Readings?

quin

Reaction score
Anyone on here do readings? Would love to get a reading, in particular in regards to when or if i'll ever have children?

Thats what I'm looking for! I just discovered these threads and I would like someone to tell me when or if!? I wonder how everyone else has got readings?

Ebay!! search for conception reading.

Or Gail... who is very popular, and seems to right a lot of the time is psychic123. You can google her. :)

I got my reading thru from psychic123 today it was £4.99 on eBay. I'm really pleased she said I will be preggy with a girl by October and that's if I'm not already preggy! I'm so happy!! X

do you ebay psychic, pay and get a reading in a email ?

and have they related to anything thats happened or said anything thats true?

i really want one, but get worried theyre cons like x

I have had about 7 readings now!!!! Lol they all say a September conception! One said twins, the others are about 50/50 on boy/girl predictions.

Do they do Canadian readings? How accurate are they? Soo many questions! haha love psychic stuff but hate fakes.

I just received a reading from psychic123 not only did she say I would be pregnant by October with a boy but she also explained my entire situation right now in almost perfect detail!! I only told her my name, date of birth, if we had children already and if we were trying to conceive now. It is amazing I would definitely recommend her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->