Ready.....set....Baby!!

aww you so good!

Is this your 1st? its mine too but it will be my OH no5, we trying to figure out when to tell them.

I already told like 5 people haha one being my mom! sent her email of pregnancy test saying early christmas present for you!

not sure when will tell his family his mom is or should i say was not keen on OH having any more kids! but sure she would notice as I have stopped smoking (BAD i know) but i quiet now as soon as BFP was there.

so hard not to say anything lol im so excited want to plaster it everywhere haha

Yeah its my 1st. I would love to tell my mum but apart from worry about miscarriage I'm trying to keep this from work until the new year as I want to be 100% its happening as they aren't exactly pro-babies. If I told my mum she'd tell my aunt and my aunt is mates with my boss :wacko: - I'll probably break at xmas though :haha:

i didn't want to say anything till my 13 week but it is gonna be so hard, me and my mom are so close i'm dying to call her right now. but i guess they are gonna find out in xmas since i am not gonna want to drink and i am a social drinker never refuse a drink when we have family gatherings.

havent told anyone at work..wont tell them either till its further along.. it makes it easy for me as I work from home! haha only have my xmas ball in 3 weeks and they gonna think its strange i am not the normal piss head i normally am! lol

mosnippy a girl started a thread for us due in july wanna join? https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...late-july-early-august-2012-come-join-us.html

thanks ladies!

how you feeling Tigger? i am still in shock! but feel okish.. have a little bit of nauseas now and then but just lots of cramps arghhh lol

I am feeling pretty good, I was really crampy last week, my boobs hurt every once and a while, I am nauseas now and then too so pretty much feeling the same as you right now! I am still in shock to it just doesnt seem real!:happydance:

thanks ladies!

how you feeling Tigger? i am still in shock! but feel okish.. have a little bit of nauseas now and then but just lots of cramps arghhh lol

I am feeling pretty good, I was really crampy last week, my boobs hurt every once and a while, I am nauseas now and then too so pretty much feeling the same as you right now! I am still in shock to it just doesnt seem real!:happydance:

I find myself, nervous when saying I am pregnant haha, i had to phone my dentist as i had appointment for friday.. so i had to say I am pregnant what do i do now... almost surreal! so weird! sure it will sink in eventually

even when dr said midwife booked etc..i was like OMG i got a midwife haha..

so :sleep::sleep: today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"