Ready.....set....Baby!!

Mosnippy

Up the duff with #1 :)
Reaction score
Cant beleive I get to post in this section!!!

Got my BFP yesterday...still in shock!! :happydance:

due around 22 July 2012 anyone want to be bump buddies? this is my first but my partners 5th (yikes im brave lol)

how I am going to work this week I do not know! didnt sleep at all last night to damn nervous and excited :sleep: hehe

guess it will sink in soon!

Aw how excited are you! Congrats. Enjoy and have a h&h 9 months x x x

Mo!!! I am so happy you said this month was your month! I was wondering why I didnt see you in the 2ww area! I will know here in a few more days for mine!!
CONGRATS!!

Aw thanks !! I got everything crossed for you an sending loads of baby dust! Xx

Congrats I am due the day after you! have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

thanks ladies!

how you feeling Tigger? i am still in shock! but feel okish.. have a little bit of nauseas now and then but just lots of cramps arghhh lol

CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP---My due date is around July 26 based on LMP but it might change just a little after first ultrasound. either way it would be around the same time.

Awww congrats to on your BFP!

yeah mine is also based on LMP so might change slightly too.. :)

how are you feeling?

Awww congrats to on your BFP!

yeah mine is also based on LMP so might change slightly too.. :)

how are you feeling?

I am feeling super happy and a little bloated and gassy:blush: along with a little tenderness in the boobs and a little twinges in the tummy maybe from all the construction going on in there...:haha:

Heyyy would love tooo :D and we not far from each other I am in Dudley!
Congrats on your BFP!! heres to a healthy and happy ( months :)

how you feeling?

Wow not too far at all :)

Ok but I ate not long ago. I started feeling sick this morning and I'm dreading morning sickness in December.

How are you feeling :)

I've put you on my siggy as my first bump buddy !!!! :happydance:

mosnippy congrats!!! u and kittylady we can be bump buddies i am due july 25th

awww yayyyy my first bump buddies! I will add you two as well :D

Im ok, every now and then get a wave of nausea but it goes... i am also dreading it in december..happy christmas hey! well atleast have an excuse for OH to cook haha!

just been to the doc and first midwife appointment 6 dec! still so surreal! so hoping chicken little stays put and keeps growing! :D

Congrats on your BFP Irmastar! heres hoping everything goes smooth for us!!!

xxx

I'm still so tempted to go with my 'i love my nana' babygrow for both mums at xmas but I'll only be 8 weeks and I wanted to wait until 12 weeks. I might wait until 13 weeks (end of Jan) because its my mums bday and I can get her a nana card :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->