ready to give up on this cycle

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I'm currently CD 12/13 and already ready to throw in the towel for this cycle. I only have one opk left and still getting a super faint/ no line. I have had ewcm mixed with creamy cm since CD 7 hence the early testing. Now I regret because I'm down to my last one and still no possitive. I have a doc appt this week on the 13th to discuss meditation to I help aid ttc. i had such high hopes for this cycle since this is the first cycle i have had ewcm. Feeling like just giving up on my body and waiting on my doc appt. I had my son with no effort at all now my body just doesn't want to work anymore

Don't give up yet! EWCM will definitely increase your chances. Just keep BDing as long as you have it :D

Yes I guess I will bd until the ewcm goes away and dries up. I'm just so fed up with ttc and I have nobody to talk to that understand everyone wants to give me there opinion but never listen or try to understand

That sucks. TTC gets harder & harder, especially when no one around you understands :(

How long have you been trying?

Well I've been trying consistently since getting off depo in June of 2012 but not sure if I can count it as really ttc because depo can take up to two years to return fertility. We were also ntnp for two years after having my son who is about to be four

Well it sounds like fertility is returning, I really hope you have good luck this cycle!
Are you taking any supplements or charting?

No I'm not taking any supplements too scared I'll mess something up and I'm trying to get the hang of charting but it's been a struggle to take tempts at sametime due to having insomnia and taking medication for it

Yeah that would be frustrating. I love charting but it took me awhile to be confident in what I was reading. Do you know how long your luteal phase is?
If you ever want a list of supplements to try I can give you a big one :p I have been slowly introducing more and more... but I know what you mean I have heard some bad stores about some of them

I think I will just see what the doc suggest on the 13th before trying supplements. They are too unpredictable I'm glad it works for some ladies but after dealing with depo I'm so cautious about what I put in my body

Do you check your cervix? If your CM is EWCM then keep checking for your cervix to become high, soft and open....Once it becomes hard and closed you can be pretty sure that you've O'd. I thought I read somewhere that you are temping as well? This wont confirm ovulation until after you O but just try to keep BDing every second day (or every day if you can manage) until you get three days of raised temperatures :)

I try to check my cervix but I never know what I'm looking for. Are my fingers too short? Lol hahaha I've been looking for while checking cm tmi but everything is wet and soft I can't tell the difference any tips would be greatly appreciated

Personally, I have to squat to actually feel things and I only use my middle finger. Sounds a little gross and kind of weird but checking my cervix really helps me know where I'm at in my cycle. Its a little hard to explain what exactly you are looking for but you really should know what it is once you feel it. Everything else is always kind of soft where as your cervix feels more solid and it has a little dimple of a hole in the centre. Most of the time it feels like the tip of your nose...a little hard and the hole feel kind of like a slit because its closed. During ovulation my cervix rises up so high I have a really hard time finding it. It really takes a few cycles to get the hang of because your cervix changes quite often from day to day....but once you feel it during ovulation you should kind of have a good idea of what to watch for :) Not sure if any of that helps you....sounds like a bunch of mumble jumble to me! hehe Gotta love the body of a woman! We are so dam complicated!

Hahaha we are I will try squat because I have been doing it on the toilet and using two fingers including my middle finger though. I'm going to try and search for it tonight and really try to be aware of what I'm feeling

If you want to get a visual (TMI) check out this website
https://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/

Also some good info on the Your Cycle page.

Omg I can't find it hahaha would laying down help? I'm convinced my fingers aren't long enough. Is it suppose to be this high? I've felt it once before so I think I may know what I'm looking for. I tried squating and I still can't reach it.

If you are right around ovulation time then, yes, it may be too high to reach. I'd say keep on BDing and kepp checking for your cervix. After ovulation is usually drops down alot lower and becomes quite hard. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->