Ready to Try...coil

Zoboe95

Reaction score
So OH has agreed we can try for squish no 2!!

...slight spanner in the works is that I currently have a coil fitted. Any idea if NHS will remove coils in these Corona filled times? So many fingers crossed right now!!

So OH has agreed we can try for squish no 2!!

...slight spanner in the works is that I currently have a coil fitted. Any idea if NHS will remove coils in these Corona filled times? So many fingers crossed right now!!

Hi hon
Im in the uk to but I have no idea about the coil or getting it removed at the moment.
I wud hope that now were all trying to get back to normol, kids back at school and that kind of stuff that it wudnt be a problem having it taken out as soon as u want.
Im wondering if u cud play on it a bit and say u want it out because causing discomfort.
It may be worth a try.

My doctors surgery is mainly doing telephone consultations but me and DH have been ttc for almost 7 months and sadly I've had 3 very early Misscariges since April.
I had a telephone appointment with a Dr but because of Misscariges im having some bloodwork done this cycle and for that I have to go into the surgery.
So I cant see it being a issue now in regard of getting the coil removed.
I will keep everything crossed that they will book u in ASAP.
Good luck

If the coil is an IUD, I’ve had both the copper and hormonal varieties. I hated the copper one and actually managed to remove it myself with patience... and tweezers 8-[8-[ , the hormonal one actually fell out itself within a week of conceiving this monkey

hi i am uk and been waiting months to get my implant out due to covid, we are wanting little squishy 2 as well. my area put a stop to all non emergency removal of implants and coils. our area have jst doing trial apps to start back up again and i have managed to get one of these appointments. my area mainly use a sexual health clinic but some gp will do them as well but my own Gp wasn't due to them being asian and high risks they said so i have had to wait and wait.

Coil being removed today!! ...I was also under investigations for migraines, and without my input they've decided they might be coil related so they want to take it out! ...never felt so lucky to have migraines! Bad luck to me getting a migraine of coil removal day though!

good luck on TTC. i get migraines when not on contraception, all related to AF. had AF finish and bang got worst migraine in ages over night, i had nothing in but paracetamol and that did nothing. migraines are just the worst.

You 'can' remove the coil yourself again home, a friend done this during covid, it just means a good long pair of fingers need to be present :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->