Real bad period cramps but no period!!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so yesterday my boobs started to hurt.. like jogging hurt! So I thought ok my period is coming.. today I started getting like pre-pms symptoms... mild backache, irritability and mild cramps..

But for the last hour I've been hurting so bad that it feels like full blown day 1... I mean my stomach hurts and back is hurting so bad but just light brown when I wipe..

Scared!

It's possibly implantation bleeding. Any idea how many DPO you are?

I hope so!!! I'm not sure but I just find it weird that my period is suppose to be here this week... the brown spotting has stopped and the cramping has went down.. very strange??

Me and DH had sex and still nothing.. thought maybe that would help start it but AF still hasn't made her appearance..

Cramping off and on now

definitely sounds like implantation bleeding to me. Especially because Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO. Generally around the same time one would be expecting AF. Thats's why many people mistake IB for the start of AF. Keep me posted! Praying for your BFP hun<3

Baby dust!! :dust:

Cramping off and on now

definitely sounds like implantation bleeding to me. Especially because Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO. Generally around the same time one would be expecting AF. Thats's why many people mistake IB for the start of AF. Keep me posted! Praying for your BFP hun<3

Baby dust!! :dust:

Thanks girl!! I woke up this morning expecting AF but when I wiped there was NOTHING! No cramps or anything! Gosh I hope this is it! We've been married for 8 years! It's time for us to have a child! I had a miscarriage about 4 years ago and it scares me though to even think I am.

Af cramps, and bad ones, is what told me i was pregnant the last 3 times. Do a test. I hope it's a bfp for you.

Af cramps, and bad ones, is what told me i was pregnant the last 3 times. Do a test. I hope it's a bfp for you.

Oh gosh! Don't get me too excited just yet! LOL! And actually after I got out of the shower last night one of my nipples started itching really bad! If I remember correctly I had that same thing when I was pregnant 4 years ago!

Still absolutely no sign of her... having twinges in my breasts and some mild cramping... gosh I want to test but just scared! Gosh my nerves lol

I also feel like she's coming cause I feel like small gushes coming out.. sorry if TMI..
But go to the loo and there's nothing.

Is like a stinging shooting sensation in vagina a sign also? Sorry...

That i wouldn't know. Sorry. Can't wait until tomorrow!

That's a good thing though. It means that you wnt it so bad. I always get nervous when i test.

Okay maybe TMI.. but the outer part where the labia is.. it is SWOLLEN!

Is that a symptom?

Your symptoms look very promising. When are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->