Real or BH?? .... Going nuts here!

Really? It's not right!! Such mind games!! How can these things be so timed right on :( I have had 2 so far since I have been awake, .... Definitely spread out , so this prob is just BH. Grrrrr

Mine have been on top of each other, very crampy and consistent since last night...but not enough to head in just yet �� of course we have a snow/ice storm going on!

I'm with you Lovemy2boys2 and AP. Contractions all day yesterday and last night. Still coming and going. Crazy-ass snow storm outside. I'm just rolling with it. Nothing else to do really! (also 40min from hospital) Not sure if this is IT. But it sure would be nice if all this discomfort was productive!

I'm so irritable today also!!! I hate everyone and everything! And these are coming about 5-6 minutes apart blah!!!!!

Ahh it sounds so frustrating!
Why is labour not really like it is in the films? I was laughing the other day watching American sniper when she's sitting in the car, gets one contraction and goes "it's time!" And they rush straight to the hospital. Yeah right is that how it happens!

Haha miseryyyyyyy for us allllllllll!!! Thank God for this site , we can vent on here instead of constantly to our DH or OH! Lol. Ya why can't my water just break and clearly it's time.... Wth is with All these contractions.... Really for an hr n half they were every 3-5 min, whyyyyy!? The only reason I layed in bed debating is cuz they were less than a minute long.... Or I woulda been driving myself in 17 inches of snow or calling 911 for a ride lol

Mine are consistently at 5mins apart since 3am. Can we say over this?!

Geez!! I can't understand how out bodies don't react to this? Well hopefully for you it's helping dilate n efface extra for the big sweep coming up ! :) if u make it that far ....maybe if I just had sex it would help some.... I am in no mood for sex ever :/ i know I should suck it up and do it, it just hurts like hell and is such a mess anymore .... Nothing sexy or fun about it! I tried epo pills last wk, I ended up getting a rash on my body from them .... I read that's a side effect, I was red and itchy on my stomach chest and arms , it was awful!

Update : a couple drops of light pink spotting after going to bathroom.... No mucus or anything ... Just light pink drops .... Wondering what that could meannnnn.... Probably nothing lol

What about breast pumping? I'm considering it. I'm sitting on my ball, DTD this AM, drinking my RLT, eating black licorice.... It's blowing like CRAZY outside right now. I don't care though. Bring it on... What's one more foot on top of the THREE we just got? lol

Ooo spotting! That's a good sign LM2B2. Hope it means SOMETHING. :)

If you have spotting and you don't think it's bloody show id ring l&d for some advice just to make sure its normal and not anything else x

Haha I know .... We got 16 inches of snow yesterday!! Made history! That's why I was terrified of having real contractions ..... I haven't tried breast pumping, but nip stim and bouncing on ball actually put me in labor last time I believe.... I haven't tried it yet, maybe tonight lol.... Ur supposed to mimic a baby sucking on one nipple only, once you feel a contraction come on you stop, wait 15min, do it again .... Stop nip sim once contractions are a few min apart or a minute long....
I didn't think a couple drops of pink could be bad ? Yikes :/ just left message with my OB nurse ....

I've had spotting, plug loss etc since Friday! It's soooo annoying!! Saturday I had huge plug loss with show so I was hoping by today I'd be holding her!!!! I'm gunna do this labor yoga dance thing tonight! Apparently you vigorously rub the palm of your hand in a clockwise circle around your bump for a minute, then do walk walk lunge or walk walk squat but like with open legs for 3 minutes and repeat until you need a rest then do it again. The rubbing in a circle is suppose to mimic a contraction and the other part mimics timing between contractions. Apparently it's worked though!

Very interesting!! Keep us posted of you feel anything Happening! They say inducing only works if ur body is ready..../ it sounds like our bodies are clearly ready.... So why aren't they working ?!?! Such torture......
Called my ob about spotting. Said its fine unless there is a lot or gushing..

I just had sooo much energy!!! (Still do!!) cleaned the kids room and my room completely!!! Including dusting, windows, floors etc! And now I'm super crampy and feel like I have to poop tmi I know! But I feel like I can run a marathon still!!!

That's a good sign! I just read that burst of energy usually comes right before active labor .... Maybe tomorrow you'll be holding your precious baby !:) I have had serious insomnia , last night up til 4:30 n up at 7:30.... How in earth I had so much energy today blows my mind.... I hope that's a good sign too!!

I ended up using the bathroom and had a little more plug come out which I'm amusing is a good thing cause it means things are progressing in there :haha:

Woohoo for more pluggage!! Lol I'd say so too.... I've had a light tan spotting all day .... Have you experienced that? Normally my pantiliner has a light yellow discharge, today it was light tan/tea color all day.... Then I had those couple spots of pink and more light tan after that.... Wondering what that could be.... I havent had anymoreplug....I lost a lot of plug earlier last wk....

I had pink spotting Friday that my midwife said was from dilating, then Saturday I had pink/brown spotting all day and also some show! And Sunday was the same, little less spotting....today I haven't had any except for a literal dot here and there on the tp. But I've been losing actual plug and had a mucusy discharge (tmi but it was green this morning so I kmow it was plug) since Saturday

How's everybody feeling this AM? I am not quite "up" yet, but so far it seems everything has come to a screeching halt. I'm okay with that I guess. I'm mean, pre-labor for weeks with no baby in sight is NOT my idea of a good time. Although at this point, things getting quiet makes me suspicious too. Lol calm before the storm?? HA! Speaking of that, hope you made it through the wicked stawm!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->