Realllllly grosssss.... Anyone else? :-0

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Warning.... Sorry if TMI..... but I have had an excessive amount or watery/mixed with milky discharge , along with cramps ...... Normal? It soaks through my undies and tons when I wipe after going to the bathroom.... Could this be from effacement/dilation?

I wish I knew! I have had this for a while Now. At my last Dr appt when I sat up a bit 'gushed' out. There was so much she tested it for amniotic fluids!

Sounds like normal discharge. Tends to pick up near the end. I always wear panty liners when pg for this reason.

I was also recently tested for amniotic fluid... Turns out, it's mostly just pee. Lovely- I know! I can't feel it coming out and really can't control it. I guess my bladder is yielding to LO. And, my bladder IS 35y/o after all. Not sure if that's a factor, but maybe!

I have the same thing, even when not pregnant. Ive been tested for everything and been told that some women just create more "mucus" and when pregnant the amount of discharge increases. It's really annoying and gross because i pretty much always have to wesr panty liners or pads and am always changing them. On top of it, the constant moisture makes me get yeast infections. :(

Wish this didnt happen. So gross. >_<

Lol well I guess this is assuringly normal and natural ..... I'm always wearing panty liners too, the worst is when I run out the door in a hurry and forget to put one on! All of a sudden it's just gotten way worse though, like 3x the normal amount, didn't know what the heck was going on! So grosssss .....

unfortunately I have had this since I was 8 weeks pregnant. It's not just a little discharge, it's tonnes so I've had to wear pantyliners every day. Went to docs as mine was slightly yellow but doc said it was normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->