Really bad cold

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I feel so sick :( I have a streaming cold, feel like I've got a temperature and a horrible sore throat. I recall I can't take anything and just have to ride it out.

My son got up at 610 am and I feel awful after such a horrible night sleep with this cold and leg cramps leaving me in agony.

Sorry what a pity post!

x

sorry hun ... I had a cold a week ago and I took panado for it and got some antibiotics but I also had a kidney infection with my cold

warm liquids also helped me a lot and steaming with vicks and I also ate lots of oranges and a lady on here told me to make me some raw ginger, honey and lemon tea it really helped and I recovered quite quickly

hope you get better soon

Awww Caz, sorry to hear you are miserable. I'm so scared of getting a cold, I wish I could have a plastic bubble when I go out in public. I don't have anything to add to Blessed's really good advice, I just wanted to offer sympathy.

Thanks ladies - just feeling sorry for myself really!

It's only a cold but worry about the impact on baby too. Movement is normal but i worry that it could cause problems. I hope not x

It's a cruel blow for pregnant women to be hit with a cold. I had one after the other with very little break in between from January through April. Lots of steaming, saline drops to help shift the congestion... and rest when possible!

As for the leg cramps... Cuprum Met! Homeopathic remedy. I took it last pregnancy because the cramps were so bad and they hardly ever happened afterwards!

That really sucks :(

Hot soups, steamy shower before bed and ask your partner for a face rub! It really helps loosen up all the gunk and get things moving which should help with some of the pain.

I really do sympathise. I hope you find some relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->