Really bad nesting!

05mummy07

Reaction score
I'm only 34 weeks tomorrow, but tonight have had such an urge to want to sort out her clothes and blankets for the hospital. I haven't even got a bag to put all her stuff in just yet, but the urge is overwhelming. I'm panicking cause her room hasn't even been started yet and everything is just dumped in there at the moment :dohh:

I know I've got a while yet, but when did you all stat nesting? x

I havent officially started to nest really. not full time anyway! I probably get the urge to do it like once a week, and its usually in the evening when my husbands trying to relax lol funnily enough, like yourself, i have the urge more than anything to sort stuff out of his! Countless times i have unpacked an re-packed my hospital or re-organised his wardrobe lol I am sure you will get strong nesting instincts soon..probably when your in your last week an really heavily pregnant lol

I have been doing serious nesting since 32 weeks. Im making the most of it while i got it lol!

I have started nesting already and I am only 27 weeks!! For some reason I feel that I simply MUST re-arrange half the house and start getting things in order!

I have been nesting loads the past week and got lots done ....... but I had to have to have serious words with myself and draag myself off the sofa :rofl:

I have been putting things off, right now everything is dumped in his room from the shower yesterday. I don't have an urge to do anything yet, I thought by buying the hospital/diaper bag I would have an urge, but nope, nada. xx

You can come give me a hand! I spent the day cleaning, unpacking, putting the Moses basket together, and sorting all her clothes out. Didn't realise how much stuff we had for her lol.

I started nesting around 34 weeks, so same as you are now. :) I got all the baby clothes ready, rearranged half the house, did some major cleaning, and got my toddler into a big boy room. :) I literally just have to pack my hospital bag now and I'm ready!! Well technically I'd like to do one last major house clean (scrub walls, floors, ceilings, etc) but I'm going to put that off for another week so that my house doesn't have time to get dirty again before baby arrives. :) Gotta get hubby to help me with that though as I'm so large and uncomfy that it's difficult at this stage. My advice is to start your nesting as soon as you get the urge, especially if it's a bit earlier on because physically it's a lot easier!! :D lol

Yeah... you could have said I was 'nesting' a good month or so ago... but that was too early to count. Now that I COULD call it nesting.... meh. I'm lucky to do my regular housework. It's a bummer... I have lots I want to do...but I'm suddenly SO tired again, and have been feeling very sick lately so it's so hard to motivate. Grrr.

Thanks everyone, sorted all her things last night for her hospital bag lol, and going out this morning to get the last few bits for mine. Up at 7am this morning cleaning (yikes!) not like me at all, usually takes me a good 3 hours from waking to even bothering to start on the housework.

Went to pee this morning and lost a little bit of plug I think, a lot more slimey than usual (sorry for the tmi) She better stay in at least another 3 weeks!

it will all come together! we dont have our cot yet due to having carpet put down in the bedroom and MIL wont bring it until after but we have not been able to afford it yet so i am panicking a little about that. i have been the same for 2 weeks but it might have to do with the fact we have been decorating and i want a tidy, sparkly house to go with it....seems once i start i cant stop though, if i think i have done everything i will find something else that needs doing like going thru the odd sock drawer after every load of washing is dry lol. i really want to pack my hospital bag but its too early for me yet. not due until the 23rd dec and i refuse to buy the things i dont have until i have 2 weeks to go just so i cant do it cos once i pack that bag i know i will forever be checking it and repacking to make sure i am prepared. lol i am a strange being during pregnancy =D

You're due on my birthday :) I'm due 26th. I got all the last minute things today, so I'm all prepared pretty much in that sense. We get paint etc tomorrow to start on her room and then we can lay the carpet.

lol im only 30 weeks and its started for me, resulting in us moving house in a weeks time! i think its different for everyone , and believe me nobody thought i would have a baby let alone a "nesting" instinct!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->