Really bad post nasal drip at night?? Any one else?? GOING CRAZY

MNgirl1991

Reaction score
So I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I've had this horrible post nasal drip when I go to bed for the past couple of weeks. I can't take my allergy medicine anymore so I believe it's my allergies acting up bad without the help of Zyrtec. Has anyone else experienced this? I havent had my first doc appointment so I don't know if there's any allergy medicine safe to take during pregnancy or if I just have to suffer through it :(

I never took an allergy pill, but did the neti pot in the evenings before bed.. It helped on occasion. and it was a pretty natural remedy. I hope they get something worked out for you!!

I really hope I get some sort of relief. I have insomnia bad enough without adding this to the mix. Stupid sinuses

Yup. This has been killing me for months! Best friend's a pharmacist and she told me I shouldn't take antihistamines unless I HAD to and to steer clear of Sudafed and my steroid spray :(

Know I'm meant to be sleeping on my left side but for some bizarre reason I can only breathe (ish!) when I sleep on my right.

What makes it worse is that my lips have been really chapped for... oh the last 15 weeks or so. Being all stuffed up makes that even worse.

And then there's the sneezing... :^o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->