REALLY cheap centre pieces?

missk1989

Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas for a cheap centre piece? im talking £3-4 each. we are doing a budget wedding so any other money saving ideas welcome!

I'm having organza table runners (£3.99 for 25m from eBay) and metal tealight holders (£2 each from ikea).
I've bought 2 lots of table runners and 32 tealight holders so its cost me £40 for 5 tables.
Ikea is great for decorations, they have loads of glass bowls and candle holders.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 13
We're having a few different sized/shaped jars on each table with coloured sand and tea lights in them. I'm going to tie a ribbon around each one. Friends and family are collecting jars, a bag of tea lights (pound shop!), a roll of ribbon (£1.50 for 22m) and a bag of coloured sand (£3) off ebay.

I had the 65p vases from IKEA, bought roses from hobbycraft and put four roses in each vase tied with some ribbon to match our colour scheme on a mirrored plate with four tealights round it, looked really simple and effective

We were at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and they had a simple candle in the middle of the table and had heart shapes cut out of the pages of old books. It was lovely. It kept us entertained reading the little sections. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->