REALLY concerned about something. please read

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Hey girls, I know I am a known whiner but today I found myself panicking about discharge that I have never had before whilst pregnant.
Ya know during ovulation when you get egg white mucus, where its litterally that thick you can pull it out of you (TMI sorry), well I noticed it this morning and it was quite a lot too. I called the assessement centre at the hospital who said that it can be a normal thing etc: but as I explained to her, I have not had this type of discharge once whilst pregnant. Just when I thought I wouldnt be seeing anymore of it, I went to the toilet earlier and there it was again. Its mixed with white discharge but again, its very thick in consistancy- EXACTLY like fertile mucus.
I want to know if this is normal or not because Im shitting myself as this is new to me, something I have never ever had up until this morning.
I looked on google, just to see if I can some how ease my mind, but everything I have read so far, describes the discharge as pre-labour signs.
I dunno what to do or what to think, as one minue the midwives say its some what normal, yet it's also stated as being a sign of pre labour. Has anyone else had it?
Im really very very concerned and I just dont know what to do for the best!!!!

hun its normal... dont get urself worked up about it. i have been having it on and off.
olny worry when it has a funny colour or smell then contact ur gp or mw as it could be sign of infection.

but put ur mind at rest that its normal hun x

U do know what discharge I mean right? its EXACTLY like fertile mucus?
With mine it has white milky discharge mixed in with it too, so it's not totally clear and isnt coming out in gallons, though I will admit, I am kinda scared.
Does it increase when you get to a certain stage in pregnancy? Like I said, I have not had it at all during pregnancy up until today!
Thanks for the response by the way!

PS: Did you get it at my stage of pregnancy?

it is very normal louise, but as loop said, if it goes a funny colour or smelly funky thn it cud b an infection

hun ive been getting it on and off but really its nothing to worry bout try and not let it get to u you may find an increase in it as u are coming to the final part of your pregnancy where ur body does some strange things to prepare u bor labour and birth x

Louise Ive had this too:blush: It can be very stringy, its not pleasant. Id invest in some panty liners cause it does come in mass.

Try not get too worried hun :hugs:

I got this in the last tri with Seren. Completely normal like everyone said. Only be concerned if it is blood streaked or smell funny. Also it is easier to get thrush when pregnant so if it is itchy etc ask your Dr about treatment.

Only worry if it has a funny smell or has blood streaks in it ...

xxx

Thanks for the responses ladies,
I still cant help but worry, simply because like I said, I have not had this kind of discharge during the whole pregnancy.
It looks like snot, to be exact, with white bits mixed in to it.
I sure hope its normal, and that it dissapears soon, because I dont fancy worrying for the next, however long it lasts. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->