Really confused

jenlouise

Reaction score
Hi everyone i need some advice as im so confused and frustrated, basically i have been using ovulation sticks every day for a month now as i have PCO so my cycle is all over the place, anyhow today at 12pm i did a test and 4 the first time ever there was a 2nd line but it wasnt a defo pos,was quite dark tho so i thought i do another one a few hours later, i have just done another test and now there is no 2nd line at all??? im so confused, i really thought that i may of been at the start of my peak. Does anyone know why the line has gone??

Thank you all inadvance for taking the time to relpy.

sorry guys i think i have put this in the wrong part xx

Are you holding your pee for at least 2 hours with very little fluid intake or 4 hours with more fluid but less than normal intake?

hi, i did hold it for about an hour and half but i did another test at 9pm and the line was back again??

Im in the same situation as you. Im thinking that the first + was the start of your LH surge and the the next one is the last LH surge. Im not positive but thats what I was told. Either that or your about to ovulate very soon, so get to :sex: everyday for the next 2-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->