really confused :'(

ameeann

Reaction score
Okay so I took a OPK this morning at 11.45am (not FMU) and it was sooo very close to positive!

and I took another one at 2pm today and it's negative!!

Do you think I've missed my window?

we didn't BD yesterday but we did the night before at about 11pm

Is it possible that it's just that my urine was too diluted at 2pm? I held it in from 11.45 am but I've had two pint's of water in that time . . . I would really appreciate what everyone thinks!!

thanks guys :( I REALLY hope we haven't missed our window :( :( :(

You may have a shorter surge and your urine was too diluted at 2pm. Hold your urine for about 3-4 hours and take another OPK. You may have had your surge last night and now you're catching the end of it xx

Okay thanks hun, so does that mean I'm too late to conceive? or do we still have a chance? sorry I don't know much about OPKS and LH surges :/ lol

You can ovulate anywhere from the day of your positive opk to 48 hours after your last. It varies from person to person but it's generally 24 hours after your pos opk :) you're not too late! Get to BDing! xxx

thanks lovely! made me feel sooo much better!! :D

You can ovulate anywhere from the day of your positive opk to 48 hours after your last. It varies from person to person but it's generally 24 hours after your pos opk :) you're not too late! Get to BDing! xxx

Yep, that's what it says on my OPKs too so get to :sex:! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->