Really Dark Lines 10 dpo

Meerkat

Pregnant with first
Reaction score
:happydance: Woo hoo I can't believe I get to post here. Just turned 40 last month and started ttc. Got my :bfp: at 10 dpo two really dark lines. It seems that the dark lines so early is unusual. I read somewhere that could mean multiples! Does anybody know if this is true? Thank you in advance :O)

Sorry I don't know about the multiples but CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!! Woo!! I'm so jealous! :baby::hug:

Sorry I don't know about the multiples but CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!! Woo!! I'm so jealous! :baby::hug:

Thank you so much, I'm almost too scared to dare believe it.

I hope you get yours very very soon :hug:

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes. I'm 16 dpo now and still can't believe it's real.:headspin:

I got married in February too so it's been a great year so far!

Babydust to all and best wishes :dust:

congratulations honey.....hoping to post mine on here soon. as soon as I get 2 dark lines and not a faint one :)

HUGE CONGRATS:yipee:

You must be on :cloud9: right now...Wishing you a healthy nine months to come.....

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

I don't know about multiples though. When I was pregnant with my son, I got really dark lines at 11 days po (I was sure of the date I ovulated) and had high hcg results (had three hcg blood tests) and just had the one! Of course, sometimes quickly rising and high hcg levels can mean multiples! I think all pregnancies are different.

Good luck whether it is the one or twins!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->