Really don't want to be pregnant :(

I think it's just nice to warn people of a pic. Some of us may be eating when we read threads and it's just not something you want to see. There is a huge difference between talking about everything TMI....and having a visual.

Anyway....I don't see a line in the pic.

just so you guys know, she did post this in ttc but someone reported it so the admins moved it here

@rustyswife i hope your doing ok :)

just so you guys know, she did post this in ttc but someone reported it so the admins moved it here

@rustyswife i hope your doing ok :)

Thank you RainbowBaby! Yes I remember I posted it under TTC and didn't know my post was under WTT...

So my HPT were a :bfn: and AF decides to show her red self after 5 days of brown discharge...

Thank you for all that were showing support through this... Just relieved that I got what I wanted for right now.. We lost our place and had to move in with my inlaws so not a good time...

youre welcome hun :)

praying that everything works out for you guys hun, feel free to message me if whenever you need a listening ear x

Actually scratch that... The bleeding has went away and is just brown now??? Took a HPT and people see something...

Do you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 36
It's light but there's a bit on my panty liner... It's red now??? :shrug:

Well guess those tests were wrong cause AF is officially here...

I think they were right, they were just negative. Sometimes we see a line there because we want to, but there is no line there (I've done it before myself plenty of times). It will be okay though, someday when you're in a better place and you're ready to start trying again you will get your beautiful rainbow baby. Wishing you all the best for the future. :hugs:

So I thought I was having a red period today... Put a tampon in and after 6 hours I took it out and it was mostly brown....

Weird???

Now there's nothing... The red was a dark red color.. Does that make a difference?

honestly hun, maybe this is just a really weird cycle. im not to sure.the only way to be sure is goin in and getting it checked out. I wish the new the answer

Maybe... Just crazy how I had brown discharge for 5 days... I'll test in the AM and see if there's a line or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->