really down today - need some cheering up :(

perdiepirate

Reaction score
just feeling really down today :(
i've always been a broody person and recently i've gotten together with my partner - we've both loved each other for years and now we're finally together - though we never thought it'd happen - it's a fairytale really.
last month we had a pregnancy scare - although we were both really happy and when we found out i wasnt we were both really gutted. Although i know i havent lost anything i feel like i have and i really wana try.
problem is i dont wana upset my family i am only young (19) but ive always been a lot older mentally - ive moved back home for a while but am looking to move again in the near future.
i just hurts so much, i saw my friends baby yesterday - hes nearly a month old and that just makes it worse! im just so natural to it all...he started screaming so i picked him up and talked to him and walked with him and stopped him crying pretty quickly.
just dont know what to do i just want to cry :':)cry:

Awww hun we all have days like these, I did last week.

Try and think of things you can do to bring having a baby nearer like saving money or planning things you would like to do before you become a mummy.

And of course feel free to rant on here, we are all in your position xx

:hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: You are super broody and your body and mind is screaming out for that baby you will have one day. It is tough, but you will feel better. If you feel deep down its not the right moment, then I would go with that personally. We all get days and moments when you feel like you do, try to do loads of nice things and pamper yourself. And you always have everyone here to talk to that understand exactly how you feel. :hug::hug::hug:

i just feel like this all the time though :(
its so hard to distract myself
im an ambitions person and i have a good job
but my main goal/dream in life is to be a mum (i know that sounds sad) but it's true

i just feel like this all the time though :(
its so hard to distract myself
im an ambitions person and i have a good job
but my main goal/dream in life is to be a mum (i know that sounds sad) but it's true

that doesn't sound sad at all. i think there are a lot of women whose main goal/dream in life is to be a mom..i'm one of them! waiting is really hard but your time will come and when it does you will be a wonderful, loving mom because it's something that you want so much.

It certainly is my main goal. :D It is not sad at all. Hugsss

I must say after a major scare I had two years ago, I was about 6weeks late and had all the symptoms too, I got super broody after the experience. It was on a whole new level after that but I calmed a bit. Although I still think about that scare and get sad. I would have been due on Christmas day though. What a horrible day to be in labour!!

lilmissmup has a good suggestion. Waiting is horrible, so figure out a way to fill up that time with a baby-related project. Give yourself a goal of x amount of money you want to put in an education fund for baby and start working on it now. Go volunteer to work in a program with babies and sharpen your mum skills. Do you want to stay home with a baby? How will you do that? Do you need to save for that as well? Do you need to go get any job qualifications that would let you be eligible for a position with better mat leave, etc?
If everything is a step closer to baby, the waiting might be a lot more bearable, you know? :)

Maybe it would help you to think about what you are "waiting for"? What would have to happen for it to be the right time? Like would you want to have a higher salary first? Have been with your OH for a certain amount of time? Live with him? Maybe be married? Own a house?
If you make the things you want to achieve first explicit like that you might find it easier to distract your attention from the fact that you don't have a baby yet and put your energy into some of those things.
:hug:

This thread was to help perdiepirate, but I am personally get a lot out of it.Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->