Really exhausted

Yep! We went shopping today and I'm so glad we stopped and sat down for lunch!!!
Same due date :D:D

Yes! Done absolutely nothing this morning so thought I'd go clean the car. Only gave the outside a quick wash and I'm absolutely knackered. Had to come inside and have a break :haha:

Yep! We went shopping today and I'm so glad we stopped and sat down for lunch!!!
Same due date :D:D

Yea :thumbup:

I've done nothing I've had busy week and today is day off, but I'm shattered can't do anything just feel so tired :sleep:

Me! I took some annual leave last week so I haven't been in work since Wednesday lunch time but I am absolutely shattered today.

Not helped by not sleeping very well, backache and just general feeling crapness. I think an afternoon on the sofa with a tub of ice cream is in order.

Yup me, I had 12 hours sleep last night and 3 hours more this afternoo!

I feel the same way no matter how much sleep I get. I do get spurts of energy after my walks but then soon after I'm back to feeling beyond exhausted again.

Definitely! The grandparents have take the kids out for 2 hours so I've caught up with some housework but after cleanin the bathroom, I'm getting bh's so it's back to the couch for me!

I'm the same, except I barely get any sleep because I wake up every hour to pee and can't fall asleep because I can't get comfy. I'm miserable! I can't even nap! My husband decided to take a week off with me and baby so I can get some sleep.

I am! But i'm not due until early september :dohh:
so thankful i'm not working right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"