Really freaked out!

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Well im like 16days late for AF and yesterday I had a TINY TINY bit of pink/brown cm....anyway, thought it was AF so I put a tampon in and when I checked later there was hardly anything on it, just a bit of brown/pink CM.

There is nothing there now though!! hmmmmmmmm

Any help as to what it is??

All BFN's btw! Havent tested since thursday though! OH and I have burning nipples....sorry! LOL hurts everytime LO latches on but its only the left one but the areola has deffo gone darker!

xx

Not sure if you it was planned or not, but I get the feeling that despite your BFN you are pregnant. I may be wrong! Time will tell, good luck !

If you haven't tested since Thursday I'd def test again! Good luck!

ditto the above poster. If you haven't tested since Thurs, DEFFO test again. Good Luck x

Tested...BFN! Dont know whats going on and that was my last test!!

xx

Hey honey, i missed an af entirely in march, i had sickness, sore boobs, strange cm, was tired out...i was sooo convinced i was pregnant as it was just how i felt when pregnant with Poppy, i thought all the tests were wrong so i went to GP for blood tests and they came back negative. Apparently even if you have fairly regular cycles again after having a baby they can go a bit strange from time to time for up to 18 months after givin birth. Only thing to do is go to docs. Good luck! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->