really getting anxious .... (bit of a pointless thread but helped writing it out)

o0Squeaks0o

Mum of a DD and expecting
Reaction score
hi ladies,

im not even sure why im posting this but i guess im hoping writing it out will help me chill out a little. this pregnancy has been quite a crazy journey for me. falling pregnant on the implant, so our baby was definitely a surprised but still a very welcomed one. then you know how it goes you usually end up being pregnant the same time as somebody else you know. well that was my case only there wasn't a couple there is a ton of us. its been interesting hearing how we've all been getting on. a few of us started out with complications either with ourselves or the baby. but honestly over the last two months there has just been bad news coming from every direction. including babies not growing and two friends being induced this week to help let their babies catch up, my step sisters latest scan showing the baby having fluid on the brain spine and belly, so its a really anxious wait on the results of her tests she had done, another went into labour early due to the loss of her mother and then today finding out my friends baby had passed away after only being sent home by the hospital the other day saying nothing was wrong. she was two weeks from her due date. now im always the laid back one, take everything in my stride. but all this bad news surrounding my friends its sent me into over drive and im really starting to panic about my own delivery. i think I've made it worse as for some reason i had issues at the start of this pregnancy thinking id never reach the end ..... please someone tell me they've thought this too ? so obviously now i keep thinking about the fact i thought that too. i know its not doing little man any good this worrying but i just can't stop thinking about just getting zach here safely now.

sorry if this post upsets anyone i don't mean to talk about bad news and the passing away of babies as what pregnant women wants to hear that but i honestly can't talk to anyone about it as my friends are all the ones struggling at the moment.

thanks for listening. xx

Didn't want to RnR
:hugs: love to all your friends <3
Your little man will be fine! It's normal to worry, especially if your surrounded by loss :sad1:
Big :hugs: xx

:( big hugs to you! I'm sorry all this is going on around... I haven't had that many people pregnant with me but my cousins wife was 3 days behind me and lost her baby around 14 weeks (didn't know till 17 weeks)... another girl we know was 2 weeks behind me and her water broke at 18 weeks and lost her baby girl... and my sister told me last week that she had a miscarriage at 7-8weeks.... plus I've had complications throughout this pregnancy... I know how u feel.... I just have go constantly remind myself to calm down, and thank God for our healthy little guy... idk if u pray or anything that's just what helps me when I start panicking....
Again big hugs to you and I hope u can relax a little bit

:hugs: thanks ladies.

i do pray and i too find it helps. i am so sorry Al1317 that your also in a similar position to me. it is really hard to keep focused when there is so much going on and as i have always been the supportive one with all my friends i feel like im going through their journey with them. my oh just pointed out that yes i have complications with my heart so have been monitored greatly, but zach so far has been fine on all our scans (and we have had tons lol) and to keep on with my normal positive outlook i have. i think his right, im a strong believer in keeping positive and it making a difference. i think today after the bad news mixed with hormones i lost my normal self for a little while. i hope your doing ok too Al1317. big hugs back to you :hugs:

I totally understand! I lose myself sometimes too! I'm big into positive thinking also! Its only fair that we have a freak out every now and then! I'm doing pretty well and getting so excited to meet our baby! That's great that your baby boy is healthy! Just think were going to be holding our boys soon! And this emotional rollercoaster will be all worth it!!! ;)

i am also having regular heart checkups for myself and twice weekly monitoring on baby as i cant feel her movements.
2 of my friends sadly lost their babies too, first went for an emergency scan because she was bleeding and they couldnt find a baby, went back a couple weeks later for an internal scan and baby was there with a nice strong hb. but she was only measuring at 6 weeks and she knew she should have been around 8. so she paid for a private scan 2 days later to find that babys heart had stopped. i felt like i was going through this with her, then a few days later my othet friend was attacked by her exs mom and she lost her baby.

because i cant feel my babys movements im constantly on edge, and today was a bad day on the monitor. it kept saying 'criteria not met' the mw started looking a little worried so then i went into panic mode

aww how terrible. such a shame to hear all the bad news you've heard of too. its true we have to struggle on to keep positive. im also sorry to hear about your own worries about bubs. so glad they are closely monitoring you though. i can imagine how worrying it must be not feeling your baby moving. sending you a massive hug also hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->