REALLY in need of some advice!!

kimbo46

mum of five
Reaction score
So, i'll start at the beginning. Me and OH decided that we would like another baby but didn't want to force the issue just yet and would just see how things went. Partly because I'm still BF LO and my AF was practically non-existent. Since March I have been having spotting every couple of weeks and then at the end of july I had a major bleed. I bleed all the way through till the 10th August and since then every couple of days have had another bout of dark brown spotting, only one lot each time. And again last night. This morning, my batch of OV strips arrived that i brought of amazon, along with some free pregnancy tests which they chuck in. I did one for a laugh. It was positive. So was the next one, and the next. But I don't see how I can get a BFP. Can you get a false positive?? My OH told me to phone docs, which I did, but they said that I would just have to take a EMU up to the surgery and get the results back in a few days, but what happens if I bleed while im waiting to hear anything. Im just not sure what to do now. Any advice will be appreciated ladies, thanks in advance.

Are your tests pink or blue dye? From what I hear the blue dyes are notorious for giving inaccurate results. Are you looking at the test within the time frame given? If not it could be an evap. You could try one of those digital tests or just go in to your doctor and wait the few days for a result, it would be better then wondering and waiting indefinitely and at least then you have a definite day to get an answer.

I did a digital test and it came up at 3+ weeks, so I went to the doctors and she did a internal examination and put me at between 8 and 10 weeks. She has referred me to the early pregnancy unit so hopefully I will get a scan in the next few days, so i'll just keep my fingers crossed till then.

I did a digital test and it came up at 3+ weeks, so I went to the doctors and she did a internal examination and put me at between 8 and 10 weeks. She has referred me to the early pregnancy unit so hopefully I will get a scan in the next few days, so i'll just keep my fingers crossed till then.

Exciting! Congrats and I hope the scan goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->