really kicked off at work

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
well i had a week holiday because my mom was on holiday ahe she looks after dd for me while im at work, there is this lad who tbf is pissing people off and hes took it that he is doing a part of my job now and when i questioned he had an attitude and said ''well i do it on a friday now''

so i stormed off and had words with my manager and he said '' no thats not his job its yours'' and i said '' well it feels like people are taking my jobs off me so if thats the case i might aswell go on maternity leave now because by this rate i aint going to have a f**king job''

so now my manager is haveing words with the stupid man :growlmad:

i feel like people are already trying to foprce me out of my job

I hear ya!

I'm a graphic designer for a medium sized company - in a small department. Since finding out I was pregnant a colleague of mine has been trying to do more and more of my work (design work) - and unfortunately he just doesn't have an eye for what looks right so the stuff he produces is a mess. Added in that he then moans about how busy he is, staying till 6-7pm every night which makes me look bad cause I get picked up at 5pm.

Its got to the stage where I'm just not that busy and he's getting himself all stressed out - no matter how many times I tell him I'm still here and can help, he tries to do it all himself so I'm just leaving him to it now - if he wants to put himself in an early grave then that's his hard luck out.

Really annoys me though how he's obviously trying to make a name for himself! He's not in the office today and I've had phone call after phone call of complaints about him not doing stuff (thats actually his job!). I swear if he spent more time doing his own job and let me get on with mine there'd be a whole lot less problems!

its a joke though isnt it i mean i aint going on mat leave just yet im haveing words with my dad tonight about it as he owns half the business and im telling one of the directors that he either gets rid or i aint coming back his choice

Yeah it drives me up the wall - I spoke to my boss about it (although I tried to do it in a not snitching kind of way!) and absolutely nothing happened so I'm now of the opinion that they'll appreciate me more when I come back as I wont be there to pick up his pieces while I'm gone!

It just annoys me so much that he's obviously trying to make a name for himself and its not like I'm leaving permanently - I'd still like a job when I get back!!!

Urgh my boss has dumped masses on me in my last few weeks, when he sits there and does f**k all.

My boss has had me training people for the last two months since he realized that nobody knew how to do my job except for me. Now I have pretty much nothing to do for the next 2.5 weeks and I'm going NUTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->