Really low kicks?

Dekaky

Reaction score
Hi! :flower: I have been feeling my little one move for about 4 wks now (I'm now 22wks 3 days) - but 'lil bubs is still kicking in the same area - which seems really low. She's always kicking around my pubic bone area - just wondering if anyone else has the same experience? I seem to remember that the first few flutters I felt with my DD were around the belly button area!

Thanks!

lol. our baby has earned herself a nickname already. Chloe Bum Bum and its because all she does is kick me in the bum area or minnie moo area. it just depends on which way you are sitting as to how they can get comfy inside. At the moment they are very active coz theres still quite a bit of room so they are tking full advantage of it:flower:

I get that too. I do feel movement above my belly button as well and sometimes I do get a good thump up there but my kicks are mainly in my pubic bone area and the surrounding sides.

Movement I feel is really low too, I mentioned this to my midwife who told me it may be due to my anterior placenta been at the front of my stomach so altho baby is moving all over I can only feel it in certain places where the placenta isn't cushioning it
x

lol. our baby has earned herself a nickname already. Chloe Bum Bum and its because all she does is kick me in the bum area or minnie moo area. it just depends on which way you are sitting as to how they can get comfy inside. At the moment they are very active coz theres still quite a bit of room so they are tking full advantage of it:flower:

I love the nickname! :happydance:

Hi!

I feel my kicks really low to, I think its because I have anterior placenta :thumbup:

i get that too....at my scan the head was down in my pelvic area so must have been her hands

My kicks are also still pretty low Lo loves my bladder :wacko:

Its only recently I have started feeling her above my belly button too :flower:

Corbo constantly kicks me in the pubic area and my bladder - very weird feeling!!! Especially since (s)he decides to become active when it's time for me to sleep lol

im in the same boat....its fun to sit and watch my bump moving too

Same here with the anterior placenta and the low kicking. I don't think I would be able to feel it if she kicked me around the belly button, until she can really thwack me :rofl:

This is so strange isn't it, with my 1st baby I never felt the kicking as low, as low as it can go:winkwink:which made me jump at first because it feels so so weird and for the last couple of days the kicks have gone from front to back which is also a funny sensation!!

What us Mummy's have to put up with!

Thank goodness for you all so we can see were not the only ones!:happydance:

My little girl kicks down low as well. right above the pubic bone.

yeah i thought that it was kicks btu at my scan i was told she was head down so it was punches not kicks!

Im only 20weeks on friday ..
but iv feelt flutters ever since 16weeks in the same place above my pubic bone and then slightly stronger movements but i darnt say its a kick just yet as its early i spose but feels like a slight kick .. but that all low too by looks its normal :)
xx

I posted a while back that bubs felt like their foot was going to come right out of me, the kicks were sooooooo low! But almost a month later the kicking is below the right rib EVERY day! But really, I LOVE the kicking - wherever it is! :thumbup: (Until it gets TOO painful LOL - hopefully that doesn't happen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->