Really need a buddy.

sailorsgirl

Family of 5
Reaction score
Feeling rather lonely going through this at the moment. Im on my second cycle of trying on cd1 I need someone to keep me sane lol.

Does anyone want to be buddies? xx

Hi, we are TTC number 1 and are on our 3rd Cycle. Using temps and CBFM to track OV. CD06, hoping for BFP this month or next month as a Christmas baby would be nice!

How long did it take for you to conceive your little one? I jut always presumed it would happen right away!!

Xx

Feeling rather lonely going through this at the moment. Im on my second cycle of trying on cd1 I need someone to keep me sane lol.

Does anyone want to be buddies? xx

i need a buddy! :) im new on this, 2ww 1 woohooooo):

Hey Sunshiinee,

I am all new to this too! What's your situation? Is this number one for you? Just ovulated so first day of my 2ww!!!!

Hey Sunshiinee,

I am all new to this too! What's your situation? Is this number one for you? Just ovulated so first day of my 2ww!!!!

Hey heapsy, well my and my fiance are ntnpl , and being patient with it all. But ofcourse i am not! If this isnt themonth we may start ttc next! What about you?

No, I think it's different when it is your body as you want to know what's happening!! Well I do, I am so impatient! We are trying and this is cycle 3, but this 2ww wait bit is a nightmare!! We started in January and just presumed it would happen straight away but we are using CBFM and keeping our fingers crossed!!!!

Me and hubby been trying since 6 mo after miscarriage wh ich was august 4 2010 currently 21 days late soooo cross fingers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->