Really need some reassurance please!!

tobemum

Reaction score
I am feeling really down at the moment thinking we haven't done enough for it to work this month, so I am hoping to hear some positive stories and some hope for me maybe!!

O day should be tomorrow and we dtd last night and night before but due to dh work, that's it now. I am so scared it's not close enough to ovulation!! Thoughts??

Hello! I read your post and I would like to wait this out with you. I'm not ovulating yet. I think I'm only on CD 6 at this point. I just want to be pregnant already. I have 2 daughters, Allison and Caitlin, ages 7 and 8. They are from a previous marriage. I am 28 years old and my man is 40. We tried for a few months then took a break from trying for about 6 months. Last month was our first time trying again. I'm at the point where I'm worried one of us (ehum..the older one lol) might not be functioning properly. I'm worried that I wont have the opportunity to have another baby.

So..after that intro.. I think you have as good a chance as any. The websites all say to dtd right before ovulation so the swimmers will be ready and waiting for the egg. And they live around 6 days. Don't lose hope. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

I agree with aharris,you definitely have a good chance since you actually BD at the ideal times! Fx!

In ideal conditions, sperm can live inside you for 3-4 days, so as long as you O when you're supposed to, that's about as good a chance as you could hope for!

Thanks ladies! I know the research says it's good but I just can't see how it can happen! Aarrrgghh it's O day today so really trying to just forget about for a couple weeks now until I know for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->