Really need some suggestions--NAMES TO HONOR PASSED LOVE ONES

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
OK, so just like the post said. We arent preggo yet, but were in the process of undergoing IVF so we are at least talking names. We like NONE of the same girls names lol. So I figure we can use names to honor loved ones. Our son, Anthony James, is named after hubbys grandfather James. Anthony was the ONE AND ONLY name we could agree on---couldnt agree on a girls name so thank goodness we had a boy. Hubby wants all the boys to have James as a middle name, but theres family I want to honor as well, problem is that I have had soooo many deaths in the family that I may need to incorporate some creativity to get these names going. (BTW, we are implanting 2 embryos during IVF so we may have twins, so I am trying to at least have 2 names. I already have the FN's if we have boys, so now I need girls names and boys middle names)
The boys first names will be Andrew and either Adam or Aaron

Here are the relatives names (first, middle, and last) that I am trying to honor...

Charles "Charlie" Edward Holmes-grandpa
Kathleen "Kathy" Theresa Brady-nana
Phillip "Phil" Mackey (no middle name)-uncle
Rita Ann Brady-great grandma

Charlotte Mackenzie
Katrina Marlie
Kaylie Mackenzie
Kalianne Mackenzie
Charleen Talia
Karlie Marita

PLEASE, ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE SO HELPFUL!! Just let me know either by color coding or what not on how my family's name is incorporated. I would like to try and avoid using a relatives whole name if possible but if not, then no biggie.

love Talia as a name

my sons name is Jake (his 2 uncles are Jack+Kev)

That's so creative to use parts of everyone's names! I really like Katrina, Kalianne, Talia and Marita of your choices.

I'd also suggest using something like
Brandee (from Brady, Ann, & Kathleen)
Renee (from Theresa & Kathleen)

Boys (even tho you said you already have them):
Richard (from Rita & Charles)
Bradlee (from Brady & Kathleen)

I like Kaylie Mackenzie. but I have to ask, he wants ALL of your son's middle names to be James? what if you have twin boys. that will be 3 James'. why not Andrew Charles, or Aaron Mackey?

I actually really just like the name Brady...for either a girl or a boy (assuming you are NOT Patriots fans...they're cheaters! ;) )

I actually really just like the name Brady...for either a girl or a boy (assuming you are NOT Patriots fans...they're cheaters! ;) )

Actually we are Pats fans lol. But one of the reasons I wanted to shy away from Brady and use Bradyn is so people dont think we named him after Tom Brady lol. We are THAT big of Pats fans lol

Actually we are Pats fans lol. But one of the reasons I wanted to shy away from Brady and use Bradyn is so people dont think we named him after Tom Brady lol. We are THAT big of Pats fans lol

Lol I didn't even look at where you are from till you said that. Um..oops! Lol. I have friends that named their little girl Brady after him. I like Brayden...then you could be incorporating names from family and something you guys love. Unfortunately my nephew is named after Derek Jeter, and names we have picked out are after baseball players Ian Kinsler (Kinsley or Kinsey) and Colby Lewis (Colby). We had Hamlin for a boy too before Josh Hamilton turned jerk and went to the Angels...so I COMPLETELY understand sports related names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->