..really need to stop watching ....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mandaxmx, Jan 23, 2011.

1. mandaxmx

mandaxmx madison-summer age 6

is it just me ???
    hahaha i am totally s****ing myself !!! ... i know its only early days yet but i cant help myself but watch them .. then the dread kicks in!!!! ... i already have a 6 year old so been there done that, but omg im sure my mind blocked it out untill i finally got my bfp this time haha ......
    :cry::wacko::wacko:

2. xLisax

xLisax Max & Evies Mummy :)

Sorry, do you mean watching One Born Every Minute or something?! :)

If so, Im the same...before I was pregnant Id watch them and look forward to doing it all again, but now theres actually a baby in there that needs an exit route...the pain is all flooding back to me :rofl:

xxx

3. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

Haha I have never given birth...and I was thinking about the ticker the other day...with the watermelon at the end...and how BIG babies are...and how NOT BIG my errm...opening is...and I was starting to freak a little...omg...Im not made to stretch like that?! Oh wait...yeah I am...but its scary!

4. mandaxmx

mandaxmx madison-summer age 6

haha yeh one born every minute , also baby days, bringing home baby .. any really thats on when im flicking through the channels ... but 2day after watching one seeing a woman nearly breaking down while having her baby it hit me haha ... oh the joys we have to look forward to haha :) ...

5. bump0911

bump0911 Well-Known Member

I watch them all! I did before I was pregnant but now I watch them and think... erm I'm meant to do that in just over 7 months!!

6. CharlieKeys

CharlieKeys Well-Known Member

I love watching them and it sounds really silly but I can't wait to give birth again (providing it's similar to the one I had with Stephen!) it was a really easy labour and I did have pethidine Which meant I could sleep through my contractions pretty much! :)

7. Lashes85

Lashes85 Mommy to FOUR boys <3

Haha, i was the same.
    I shit myself with all 3 of my last pregnancies, i would have nightmares, and just worry the whole time. This time im really looking forward to it, mind you if you ask me in 6 months time you probably wont have the same reply lol xx

8. MrsKnapp

MrsKnapp Teeny bit preggers!!

What channels are baby days and bringing home baby? Ive heard of one born every minute but not the others?? I would be interested in seeing them! (i may live to regret that!)

9. Bambers

Bambers Well-Known Member

I can't watch the baby programmes with labour involved as they fill me with dread knowing I have that to go through again. I have been watching lots of SuperNanny though...and that fills my other half with dread lol.

10. ClaireMuir123

ClaireMuir123 Mummy to Jayden and Ava

MrsKnapp, they're on Home and Health :) xxx

11. MrsKnapp

MrsKnapp Teeny bit preggers!!

Thanks hun