Really need your help - what would you do?

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by kat08, Apr 22, 2009.

1. kat08

kat08 Well-Known Member

Hi all

I started my first round of clomid on 10th April and as I was on a really long cycle at that time I have counted that as CD2. That means I am currently on CD 15 and according to all the ovulation calculators I should be ovulating tomorrow - providing the clomid is doing what it should be!

I had planned to:sex: Mon, Wed, Fri this week as I know the most important day is the day before ovulation which would be today. But I have just done an OPK and I don't think it was a positive (I have never had one before due to PCOS). Therefore what I wanted to know is do you think I should wait to :sex: tomorrow?

What would you do?

2. wishn2Bmom

wishn2Bmom Kicked infertility's ass

If it were me I would go ahead and do the grown up today.
    How dark is the line? I only get one day that I can call a +, and it's pretty +, but I still think the control line is a tad darker (not much though). I was just always told on here that if its not as dark or darker than the control then it's not a +, but thats all I get! I think you just have to feel out whats normal for you and this month is a discovery month. So since you're flying blind I would say if its close to a + and you haven't had any +s before... go ahead and dtd. If you get a darker line tomorrow do it again! There's no rule that says you can't bd two days in a row, and this way you have covered your bases.
    But thats just me :)

3. kat08

kat08 Well-Known Member

Thanks that's really helpful - I think you are right should just go for it!

4. Ilovepink

Ilovepink Active Member

Yes, if your partner's sperm count is normal don't think there's any reason why you can't do it everyday!!

5. wishn2Bmom

wishn2Bmom Kicked infertility's ass