Really pissed of (posted in right place this time)

calm

Reaction score
Ups, put this in wrong section TTC. I think it was because I posted there yesterday to ask a doubt about vaginal temperature. Anyway this is what I wanted to say here. Today am really pissed off with my cousin.

She got herself pregnant on purpose when she was 17 (but with the mental age of a very immature 7 year old). She had no OH, no job, no house, and when she gave birth to the LO she had for tops NO intention of looking after him. She lived with my uncle and aunt and let them look after him. Both of them are unwell and she lets them do everything, not even helping with housework or shopping. She sometimes would take him with her on a night out, and once arrived home pissed, left the LO in his buggy downstairs and went bed not even waking up when he cried and my uncle went down for to put him in his cot.

Well, she is now 23, and surprise surprise,, she is pregnant again, no job, no house, no OH, and oh surprise surprise her mental age is still 7. I am quite scared for the LO to come, for the one she already has, and even more for my uncle or aunt whose she is basically killing off.

I am cross, because soooo many people want a LO, and don't get to have one. Why is there no cosmic justice?

It makes me sick when people like this get pregnant. It really does.

It hurts like hell too.

It does hurt yes. And she is my cousin and when I was 17 and she was 7 I would look after her like she was my own together with her little brother. But she hit teenage and she I think she took some drugs and she never snapped out of it. Now I just feel very concerned for my uncle and aunty and both LO, to hell with her she needs to bloody get her act together.

And the worse thing of all, is that I am jealous!!!!

The only time I feel this emotion is related to babies, It shocks me and makes me feel quite sick. I rant about my stupid and selfish cousin and..., I just want my baby :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

How unfortunate for your nieces/nephews. What does the scale say(the sarcastivc one albeit) those who get first pregant are teens or irresponsilbe ones and those who don't get are those ready and wanting one..
I also know a similar case like that in a sister of a friend of mine but at least she takes care of ehr kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->