Really Really Need Your Help???

xdaniellex

Mum to Kaitlyn 2, Jack 4m
Reaction score
Hiya, okay well i woke up on fri mornin, went for a wee an whn i flushed the toilet there was a big jelly piece of blood about 7cm long an 3 cm wide, so i shouted other half an got him to have a look an i went straight drs, the dr then sent me to labour ward at hosp cos he fort i was about give birth :( i went there an they checked me an baby out an where all askin had my waters broke yet ect i was like no def not!!! then they did an internal examination an i had cervical erosion, so they sed tht was why i was bleeding, they did a few swabs an sent me home on bedrest. so my parents picked me up on sat an brought me to theres 3hrs away, so i cud rest. but today i fell from the top of the stairs to the bottom an im worried she wont be okay but dont wana look silly an go hosp, ive felt her move since but not loads. what shud i do???? x x x sory its so long x

I would go to the hospital just to make sure everything is okay. Hope it all turns out well for you and the LO. :hugs:

Call them. With your history they will probably want you in for a check up. Baby should be fine but they will have to check how the cervix is doing.

If you fell down the stairs you need to be seen right away, IMO.
I wouldn't chance it. Go get checked out. I think preggo women falling is more common than you might think. It's almost like we lose our sense of balance-of course, our bodies are certainly off balance so that would make sense, now, wouldn't it!

go to hospital get checked out you wont look silly there their to help you at least then you will feel reasured and then you will rest properley instead of worrying

If it was me, I'd go straight to the hospital. I hope you are okay hun! :hugs:

I would defo go to hospital! Don't feel silly, that is why they are there. Keep us updated x x x

YOu poor thing ! Go straight to the hospital just to put your mind at ease ! :hug:

I agree with everyone else, go to hospital. It's always best to be safe.

i really duno what to do, i mean im not in pain an she seems fine, i also have had no blood should i wait to see if anything changes over the next few hours? ill feel really stupid goin an nothin bein wrong :( x x

i wouldnt wait. who cares if they think your being daft, which i doubt they will, its better to be safe. x

Hun you need to go to hospital just to get checked out, just for piece of mind and reassurance.

You will feel alot better after you have been...........

Please go hunny, dont leave it.........

Keep us updated.

Hugs

Lynn xx

I would really go to the hospital. You will not look stupid!!!!!! Just to make sure you and the baby are okay!!!!! Please don't wait.

DON'T FEEL SILLY...SILLY...you are caring for your baby and you are concern for your baby...so don't EVER think its silly...if you are worried about your baby...you go to the hospital...IT IS NOT SILLY...no matter how cold the ppl in the hospital maybe...you go...its better for them to tell you that everything is ok...than you being sorry later...
even if you feel fine...a fall its very serious...specially on your condition hun.

Hope you went today. Don't ever feel silly about your little one :hugs:

defo get to the hosp! It don't matter if you think that you may be wasting their time.... get yourself and LO looked at

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->