Really Really Nervous...

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Well ladies... I'm 23 weeks today. I also saw my OB this morning.
They are officially diagnosing me with preeclampsia with this pregnancy, I had it with my son as well, but not until 32 weeks. I had some bad labs done last week..
The plan from here, as far as I know:
Probably getting steroid shots at 24 weeks to help her lungs grow in case of very early delivery.
Have to see the high risk OB at least once a week.
Starting twice weekly non-stress test monitoring at either 25-28 weeks, with a weekly ultrasound to check fluids.
I am being referred to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital an hour away (the closest one to me with a level 3 NICU), I will be meeting their perinatal team and doing monthly, or biweekly growth ultrasounds.
And just generally being closely monitored, if they are uncomfortable at any point with my blood pressure or anything, I will immediately be sent to Sacred Heart to be inpatient until induction/ delivery.
They are briefing my case tomorrow at their high risk meeting, so ill know more at my apt next week about what the plans are.
I am SOOO scared of having a micro preemie... my son was a 34 week preemie, and he did really well and was only in the NICU one week. There is a very good chance this little girl is going to be so so much earlier than he was... and I'm so scared :cry:
Keep us in your prayers... and hope my preeclampsia doesn't get so bad that I need immediate delivery for awhile yet..

Good luck! I'm sure they will keep a very close eye on you guys and do whatever they need to do to keep you both safe. 💗

Good luck hun

I am faced with similar situation my waters went at 21 weeks and am now 25 weeks had my steroids getting weekly monitored if I start labor or need inducing I'll have to goto a different hosptial,
Like you my last pregnancy she was born 33 +5 days and needed 2 weeks in nicu and did very well.so am anxious about micro prem very scary xx

Good luck hun

I am faced with similar situation my waters went at 21 weeks and am now 25 weeks had my steroids getting weekly monitored if I start labor or need inducing I'll have to goto a different hosptial,
Like you my last pregnancy she was born 33 +5 days and needed 2 weeks in nicu and did very well.so am anxious about micro prem very scary xx

Oh ill be keeping you guys in my prayers as well! Do they have you inpatient or just monitoring closely?

Lots of prayers coming ur way hun. Hope everything works out well for you and lo xx

Good luck hun

Oh ill be keeping you guys in my prayers as well! Do they have you inpatient or just monitoring closely?

Hooe your okay !

No monitored closely xxx

Pink I remember you! I'm so sorry you're all facing this. I am wishing so hard that baby gets to stay inside for as long as she needs. I'm glad they're looking after you both so carefully. Sending you strength and love <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->