Really run down

mayb_baby

Reaction score
I woke up 4 coldsores which are massive and very painful, tmi but I have dihorrieoa, along with a cold which I have had over a week (congestion, sore head, sore throat, cough, temperature).
I have a swollen gland under my chin on my right side which is sooo sore .
My mouth is sore I cannot eat, iv barely drank. I'm in complete agony I look and feel like shit!
I have paracetamol like dr said, coldsore patches and Iburofen but nothing's helping
I feel so hideous and I'm in agony anyone else get this much all at once?

Yikes! Sounds like you are just really warn down. I've never had all those symptoms at once but I've had all sorts of other symptoms at the same time. Try to get some rest. Hope you feel better!

To top it all off my granny has just taken a heart attack and all the family were called in, I couldn't go as I'm too poorly and contageous for the sick.
Now I'm really worried and scared she won't pull through.
Edit.
Granny died at 2am
RIP granny :cry:

Omg, I'm so sorry to hear about your gran & that you're feeling so festery!! I have cold sore pills, these big blue horse pills (Valtrex) that I take when you feel one coming on. They sometimes prevent them altogether and other times just cut the life of them in half. Also have lysine supplement for stressful bits in my life, to stave them off. They've got to be my least fav thing on this planet...so unfair!
EmergenC, cold effects & echinecia are my fav for kicking colds along with that lemon stuff ...what's it called, that hot drink stuff with medicine.

I hope you feel better soon. Sleep & drink lots if you can :flower:

I'm going to enquire about them pills but at the moment I am now suffering vomiting and diarrhea, I just don't seem to get a break

O sweety sorry to hear about your gran. U know what im really ill to I feel like im the only person who is ill at Christmas and its getting me right down. I cant rest as looking after my 5 month old. Dosnt it seen ten times worse when you cant go to sleep ln the day my baby only has 20 mins sleep twice a day :-( hope we both get better soon. Merry Christmas. X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->