really struggling at the minute. lost all my excitement

I just came across this post and wanted to say that you sound like an amazing person. Whatever your husband is going through is truly his problem and you should never blame yourself for it try to focus on your kids and baby coming. One thing I know for sure is that if my husband would ever tell me that he wasn't attaracted to me anymore while I was pregnant is that he wouldn't see the day to live that one down. I'd make it my personal mission in life to show his ass what he's missing after. After baby is here and I get back to myself. Also it takes a certain set of balls (excuse my vulgarity) to leave your wife while pregnant with your baby-- not cool. These things should make you angry and not sad. You are much stronger than you think! Try to muster that inner strength and channel it! You will be happy again and you can do this. From one self conscious girl to another-- u got this. Now teach him a lesson. Head high and full steam ahead, don't look back and don't ever beg someone for their time and affection. He will regret this decision, you on the other hand will grow and learn from this and be much stronger xx

Stupid thing is I don't want to. I know that sounds backwards but I don't want to have to think about him Not coming home and not being in my life. That thought alone just kills me. I don't want to have to be strong by myself. I want to be stronger but with him by my side.

I know this is hard but you may have to prepare yourself for him not coming back and learning to be ok with it. I think you really need to start with those weekly affirmations and learn to see all your positive and loveable characteristics. Start keeping a journal and fill it with all your positive characteristics and things you're good at.

I'll start you off with a few affirmations:

image1.jpg

60572-quotes-about-self-worth.jpg

tumblr_mflhzqrWaT1s0y9xlo1_r1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79