Really struggling today

dollydingle

TTC after mc
Reaction score
Morning eveyone,

I'm really struggling today. I don't really know why. :cry:

My would-have-been due date is coming up in a few weeks.

I've got a hysteroscopy tomorrow to investigate why - 7 months after mc - I'm still getting abnormal bleeding!

I haven't ovulated since my mc.

Someone at work has announced her preg today.

Bad bad day

Hiding how crap I'm feeling from everyone. Just want to be at home crying.

I don't think this awful awful hurt is going to go away until I actually have a baby and at the moment it feels like that is never ever going to happen.

:cry::cry::cry:

awww sweety im sooo sorry your having a bad day :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ohhhh Dolly my love, hope you're feeling brighter soon. Can you sneak out at lunch time and get something yummy for your lunch? We all know and understand ow you're feeling so feel free to pour it all out here xx

aww hunni, as above we all know where your coming from its heart breaking i hope your week gets better cherub! xx

You have so much to contend with emotionally and physically at the moment there's no wonder you're feeling like this - have you got any holidays you could take - any one you know that lives a bit away you could visit or someone you're close to that would like a little road trip - just to break your routine a little and get the wind in your hair?

So sorry you're having a bad time of it

hx

I'm really struggling today. I don't really know why. :cry:

Sounds like you're having a hell of a time of it - anyone would be struggling, in your shoes. Love and sympathy to you - I wish you lived next door over so I could bring you a pint of ice cream and give you a hug in person.

Imagine how I feel... everyday I'm reminded of my miscarriage, because somebody I know was due the same day that I was and carried on to have this beautiful boy I always see and my beautiful baby would be the same age.

I'm so sorry! I know it's sh*tty!

I'd be due on March 2nd. And a friend of mine was due around the same time. We were going to have our baby showers together- instead I lost my baby at 14wks and had to sit through her baby shower trying to look excited for her. I almost cried several times, but I swallowed my tears cos everyone was looking at me, just waiting for me to break down! I didn't want to give them the satisfaction!

When I got home I smashed a few plates and felt a little better but I know the only thing that will help cure the heartache is getting pregnant again.

I hope the hysteroscopy goes well. Let us know how you get on xxxxxxxxx

there were a couple women I see all the time due within two weeks of me.

I try to take comfort in the fact that now my little girl will get to shine in solitary splendour when she comes back.

Thanks for your support ladies - it is so appreciated.

Bit better today. I has my hysteroscopy - which was normal.

the Gynaecologist thinks my hormones are in a mess (genius!) so he wants me to take a cycle of progesterone to cause a big bleeding which will then hopefully kick my hormones back to normal. I don't know though.... more hormones to fix hormones? What do you reckon?

lots of love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->