Really struggling with nerves

shirlls

Reaction score
I know this post is probably more appropriate for Pregnancy After Loss forum however this forum is a lot busier. There are previous losses mentioned in this post so if it is going to freak you out, then please don't read on.

I am 4 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had 2 mcs at between 5 and 6 weeks before I had my LO who is now 15 months. Both mcs started with cramps in my lower back and lower abdomen and I am feeling this way just now. I also had bad cramping with my LO, which the MWs or my GP couldn't explain so I am struggling with my nerves trying to distinguish if the cramp is going to pass over or going to continue on to another mc...

I know so many other women are going through the same thing or worse, but I can't keep it together and feel like a total wreck :(

Does anyone know of any good coping strategies to help me out?

I don't really have any coping strategies for you, but just wanted to say I'm in the same situation. I'm 5 weeks today, had 2 mc's before my little girl. I thought I'd be more distracted this time being so busy with her but am really a struggling with the worry and not knowing, just wish I could fast forward. Good luck x

So sorry for your losses.
I am afraid I don't have any coping strategies but do you have any hobbies or particularly enjoy doing something like cinema, DVDs etc. if you could try and pass your time with something you like to do then you may make the days pass quicker?
The only thing you can do is take each day as it comes and think a new day means you have got a little closer to passing the 5-6 week point. Xx

I lost my first pregnancy at 5w4d started with horrendous back ache then the cramps started one morning n didn't stop til it was all over... This pregnancy I was nervous because I found out at 3w3d felt like ages before I could pass the point last time, the first few weeks dragged now the last couple weeks seem to have flown by :) scan on the 6th :) I think I coped by sleeping a lot and doing more hours at work so I wasn't just sitting around thinking about the what ifs. I still get scared when I get the odd cramp but if I think about it it feels like nothing compared to my mc cramps. Just try to relax, and enjoy everything, maybe get a diary to jot down things you're feeling each day? I have a pregnancy journal but I still haven't filled it I'm because I've been too scared, but I heard the heartbeat today on a friends doppler so I'm going to write that into the diary :):)

Thank you so much for your replies, and good luck with your pregnancies! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->